Lou members

So today I got to meet another member and what a guy. He was a stand up guy with an infectious passion for fishing. He made my day and I will never forget it. I thank you more than you know for our conversation. Hopefully someday I can pay it forward and pass it on.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Aaron over the last few years I've had the opportunity to meet some of the folks on here and fish with some of them as well on their boats and on mine and without exception it has been a mutually rewarding experience. In some cases they have become close friends. This forum is potentially a  very valuable resource but only if people are open to treating it in that manner and placing value on learning.  Some folks are more comfortable  "lurking' in the background and that is fine while others are more interactive and comfortable sharing information or asking pertinent questions. There is potentially something in it for everyone. I remain grateful fo Chad for his efforts in creating and maintaining this great resource and to the experienced folks on this site willing to share their experience and expertise so that our fellow fishermen may benefit from it and hopefully accelerate the learning curve that may have taken nearly a lifetime to accumulate through "trial and error" learning otherwise:)

Edited by Sk8man

Aaron over the last few years I've had the opportunity to meet some of the folks on here and fish with some of them as well on their boats and on mine and without exception it has been a mutually rewarding experience. In some cases they have become close friends. This forum is potentially a  very valuable resource but only if people are open to treating it in that manner and placing value on learning.  Some folks are more comfortable  "lurking' in the background and that is fine while others are more interactive and comfortable sharing information or asking pertinent questions. There is potentially something in it for everyone. I remain grateful fo Chad for his efforts in creating and maintaining this great resource and to the experienced folks on this site willing to share their experience and expertise so that our fellow fishermen may benefit from it and hopefully accelerate the learning curve that may have taken nearly a lifetime to accumulate through "trial and error" learning otherwise[emoji4]
Absolutly I have since met more members and have made some very good friendships. Look forward to meeting more of you all.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Very well said Les, especially keeping Chad in the picture!! I had or should I say have, a big problem, that being as you see I have no club member sign, after 6 years of a pro member I'm no longer. So I contacted a Mod. and I got a big I'm sorry from Chad. I have to go on this link to submit again but I can't open it, so will need more help from Chad. The computer driven end of the fee collection just booted me to the curb. But a better man than Chad as the owner you won't meet!! He even said I have to check this out so other won't get the boot. His last words is I hope you continue to support this site as long as you already have, sorry Chad. Working with each other goes further in the long run than getting pi$$y right off the bat!! Like Les mentioned I have made freinds also. Just one more reason this sight is the best!!! PAP

Aaron over the last few years I've had the opportunity to meet some of the folks on here and fish with some of them as well on their boats and on mine and without exception it has been a mutually rewarding experience. In some cases they have become close friends. This forum is potentially a  very valuable resource but only if people are open to treating it in that manner and placing value on learning.  Some folks are more comfortable  "lurking' in the background and that is fine while others are more interactive and comfortable sharing information or asking pertinent questions. There is potentially something in it for everyone. I remain grateful fo Chad for his efforts in creating and maintaining this great resource and to the experienced folks on this site willing to share their experience and expertise so that our fellow fishermen may benefit from it and hopefully accelerate the learning curve that may have taken nearly a lifetime to accumulate through "trial and error" learning otherwise[emoji4]

Hi. My Name is Ken Patterson and I live in Elk Co. Pa. I am new to Great Lakes fishing. I haven't met any Lou or leu members in person. But by sharing knowledge on these sights I feel like a member of the family. This is hands down the best fishing site I've ever seen or herd of for sure. Lots of help, lots of knowledge. All you have to do is ask.
I belonged to this family for about a week before becoming a pro member. The more I read the more I liked it. This is for sure the best 20 bucks I spent on fishing in years!!! Worth the cost at 5 times the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 3 weeks later...