eagle creek marina

eagle creek marina

hi

I have been there 3 yrs now. It is under new management and just about every slip is full.

Prices have gone up a lot.

this year I am in the back part of the marina and what a pain-so many lily pads and weeds you can't go to far without lifting the motor and cleaning the prop.

The front part of the Marina is fine. I was in the first row front last year and paid $800 for my 22' pontoon. This year it is $1200 but there were no vacancies there.

the price goes up as you near the outlet. The channel is always clear. They are completing a  restaurant there. I say they doubled there customers this year.

I don't know if I can do this but I just received this for winter service there.

Storage & Winterization Price Sheet.docx

52 minutes ago, fishmaster13184 said:

supply and demand, sandy creek had 1 or 2 marinas shut down so they can charge that now and stay full

I udsed to have a 36' Trojan at Shumway and I think the summer rate for me was $77 a ft.

Winters indoors was $55 a ft.

I only took my pontoon boat  out twice this year and seriously thinking of getting one of those Hydraulic hoists that you can take apart in the winter.

Just have to find the right one to do it.

I thinking right now of getting a canoe or Kayak that I can just throw in the water there (solo)

There are so many for sale-canoes or Kayaks. I'm not going to try and canoe across the lake. I'm 77 and know my limits.

I have not caught any big fish at my cottage but have seen them in the water and there are some huge fish in that lake. 

I just heard the restaurant won't be opening cause they ran out of money to complete it. Now you see what the rate hike is for. I asked for a price on a slip for the last 2 months of season and they wanted a full seasons rate. And that was with a winterization and shrink wrap plus paid slip fees for next year. No way not me I will shop around. 

On 7/27/2017 at 6:33 PM, dfg4240 said:

eagle creek marina

hi

I have been there 3 yrs now. It is under new management and just about every slip is full.

Prices have gone up a lot.

this year I am in the back part of the marina and what a pain-so many lily pads and weeds you can't go to far without lifting the motor and cleaning the prop.

The front part of the Marina is fine. I was in the first row front last year and paid $800 for my 22' pontoon. This year it is $1200 but there were no vacancies there.

the price goes up as you near the outlet. The channel is always clear. They are completing a  restaurant there. I say they doubled there customers this year.

I don't know if I can do this but I just received this for winter service there.

Storage & Winterization Price Sheet.docx

You should get a hold of Richard Wiley at Wiley's  Riverside Marina on Oak Orchard Creek. They charge  $35.00 a ft. as per registration and that includes water and electric. I have been there for 20 years and highly recommend them. The phone # is 585-729-6111 you will be glad that you called them.