Its-A-Fishal..Salmon Slam. Let's Go Fishing.

Strong work guys! Headed up to Wilson this evening for the next 3 days. Thanks for the report man if you can throw any numbers out it would be much appreciated

We actually did really well today. Did around 12 for 15. Biggest 12.08.lb 300 to 450 fow. 44 degrees 75 down. Most action was between 60 and 80 down over 375. Carbon 14 28nk did damage. SD green dot and atomic hammer fly took couple. Salmon slam lure took a 12lber.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Long day..... 1 20lb fish first thing this morning 225fow off the bar on wire dipsy FF.

Not a single solid release all day. Fished out to 465 fow east of olcott based on s reliable report. Found good screens 159-180 with temp but couldn't get anything to fire.... Back at it tomorrow

Long day..... 1 20lb fish first thing this morning 225fow off the bar on wire dipsy FF.
Not a single solid release all day. Fished out to 465 fow east of olcott based on s reliable report. Found good screens 159-180 with temp but couldn't get anything to fire.... Back at it tomorrow

Gas the boat. Take her to 550fow straight out. Set riggers at 50 65 75. Run a flasher fly on deepest rigger. Run a nk28 black and silver on second rigger, just above flasher rigger. Run a blood nose moonshine on top rigger. If your not solo, run a wire dipsey at 280 sd/meat rig. Kick back and get ready. If not biting drop down to only 3 rigs in the water. When I am not getting bites I downsize program. Less stuff in the water will most likely get them to hit. I seldom run more than 5 rods. I run 3 a lot with 3 ppl on board. Catch more fish with only 3 rods most the time.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app