Cayuga tomorrow 7/30.

Heading for Cayuga tomorrow wondering if any one has any good starting points after all the torrential rain. Will be heading out of Myers. I've seen some people been having luck up north long point and deans cove. Wondering if any reports coming from mid lake. AES, kidders area or if running north is my best option. Gonna have a new guy on the boat hoping to show him what this trolling thing is all about. Thanks in advance will report after will report after trip. Thanks again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

We launched out of deans cove this morning, fished in close, around 100fow. Nothing was going, worked our way out to 280 found the scum line, that waste the ticket . Picked up 3 nice Lakers, so far, chicken wing, copper hammer, and silver ladder spoon, all fish were 70 down over 280 ish, lots of flees and lots of sticks and a few logs mixed in for good measure. Hope that helps.

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

We launched out of deans cove this morning, fished in close, around 100fow. Nothing was going, worked our way out to 280 found the scum line, that waste the ticket . Picked up 3 nice Lakers, so far, chicken wing, copper hammer, and silver ladder spoon, all fish were 70 down over 280 ish, lots of flees and lots of sticks and a few logs mixed in for good measure. Hope that helps.

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Good info. Lots guys will head that way tomorrow with a tourney going on

Sent from my VS425PP using Lake Ontario United mobile app