Asian Carp study report to be released

Can't wait to hear about this, I can't even believe that one of those knot heads would even think that this isn't top priority!!! Cruise ships can navigate through the skinniest of waters, why can't the barges. I personally like the idea of detaching the shipping channel from the direct route from the lake via a lock system of such. Yes it's millions of dollars but add up the annual income to Ohio and Pennsylvania, also New York "State" and in a short time the fishing industry will surpass the shipping costs via the new design of detaching it from a direct path from the lakes. Nets, electric, or other means of keeping these fish out of the lake system seem much easier and with harsher methods to make sure this doesn't happen? Just my $.02 

I commend the Congress on bipartisanship achieved goal here, but in regards to this statement by senator Stabenow....
"Great news! The Army Corps just announced it will release critical study in fight against Asian carp. Trump admin had been holding this up!"
The tax payers 8.2 million dollar study, started in November 2014, completed in January 2015, was 2 years of the previous administrative control. That disingenuous statement reveals the real hold up in Congress. This administration has heeded the call of Congress not held it up nor made waste of the cost of the study. Now it needs action, so try to live with a mover on important issues like this, and live in the real world... Debbie!

Money doesn't buy happiness,
but it does buy horsepower....
I've never seen a sad person in a boat haulin' A$$...!