Nice I have heard the creek chub have been getting bigger and bigger every year. My son and I used to troll with cleos and smack them in front of the nuke plant every once and a while. They are definitely an underrated fish and offer a great fight when you get into the bigger ones! Tight lines brother

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

What do you do with them? Just a sport fish? The creek chubs we catch in the streams close to our home lake they get 8-12" then we use them for stripers in Beltzville Lake.

52 minutes ago, Follow Your Drifts said:

Great day out in 6-10 feet of water. Bottom is covered with chubs and yellow perch. Filleted some chubs last night and they were great in olive oil with some salt. Little silver with pink panther color was the hot bite

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Seriously?? The creeks around home have chubs one type is a horned chub the other is a creek chub. Never would I consider eating them, there a scrap fish. Must be desperate man to eat them YUCK!!!!!

51 minutes ago, Gill-T said:

PAP your are being punked. 

OOH, well in that I'll just tip my hat to the clowns!! My wife tells me I'm to Nieve, and I was born 70 years to late..:lol: