Sandy Creek shootout- we laid an egg

Not the result that I was hoping for. My new boat seems to be cursed. I have now logged more time than I care to think about - not a single fish. Nothing. Not a bounce, twitch or wiggle....since I got it....last August....

Today I had a tournament team for the shootout. We left at 5:15. Lures in the water at 6:15. We fished from 90 fow to 380 fow. Ran two riggers- two dipsey and two leadcore (10 colors) off walleye boards. Depth covered from 40-190 down. Used flashers- used spin doctors - used dodgers. Tried meat rig and multiple fly setups. Green spoons, red spoons, black spoons, white - glow and no glow. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. I think I'm cursed. I went 1.9-2.6. Swerved- did everything I could think. I tested down temps using the fishawk TD...targeted areas....marked fish....nothing. Marked fish all day. Nothing. Most were around 100-150 fow and scattered through the water column. Ranged from 15 ft to bottom.

We fished all the way till the weigh in. Hit the Dock at 5:15 in Irondequoit with an empty cooler and a shattered faith in these fish. I've never gone so long like this.

Anyone know a way to break the curse? Exorcism?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

You need a fish hawk x4 not the TD. Speed changes with small turns of the boat. Temp is an important bit of information that you need to have readily available.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United