Thompson Gunner 7/30

Fished out of I-Bay Sunday. Straight out to 190fow and dropped gear. Continued north until around 400fow we started picking up a nice steelhead bite with some small kings mixed in. Moonshine Shelley Snack on the 190 diver was getting all of the bites. After we passed 500fow the bigger kings started and we managed to boat three and drop three. Minion meat rig and spinny on a 240 diver, mag Pro King green/silver on 400 copper and Stinger Caramel Dolphin on the 90 rigger for all the bigger kings boated and lost. Ended up 11th in the SCS. Always a fun tournament! It sucked losing a couple of hours of fishing while the bite was still on to the 50 minute ride down to the south end of I-Bay (still idle only) and then the drive to the weigh in but still better than mowing the lawn. We lost our Subtroll probe on Thursday to a broken cable so we fished the "old fashioned way" all day. Sometimes i wonder if that subtroll isn't more of a distraction than a benefit. I guess I'll find out over the remainder of the season. SCS was great tournament as always.

SCS 17.jpg

Guy.jpg

Edited by jlogger
pics added