Leader preferences when trolling spoons?

On Seneca I like 10 or 12lb test for spoons I use p-line fluroclear which is not a true flurocarbon but a hybrid I do this because I used it on my tipups for pike for years and it earned my trust I have tried seagar it is also good but I don't have the time in with it

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

12lb works great I don't even remember why I went up to 12 from 10 to be honest. I don't reallreally want to say this without a piece of wood around to knock on but I have yet to break off with quality 12 like Seagar. I even keep my drag set stiffer than most and bring alot of fish to the boat green and haven't had problems. Just keep steady pressure, inspect for nicks and knots often and you'll have no problem. I use the red label seagar but have heard the blue is even better just twice as much $$. DON'T USE BERKLEY VANISH... VANISH LINE=VANISHED LURE

12lb works great I don't even remember why I went up to 12 from 10 to be honest. I don't reallreally want to say this without a piece of wood around to knock on but I have yet to break off with quality 12 like Seagar. I even keep my drag set stiffer than most and bring alot of fish to the boat green and haven't had problems. Just keep steady pressure, inspect for nicks and knots often and you'll have no problem. I use the red label seagar but have heard the blue is even better just twice as much $$. DON'T USE BERKLEY VANISH... VANISH LINE=VANISHED LURE

Thanks, I'll have to give it a try. I was worried about losing fish so I went with 25lb.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app