Looked on the inside and i couldn't find the fish that were there. I decided to head out deep. Once I hit 400 FOW it was game on. We ended going 4 for 6 all in a 1.5 hour window. Rigger at 55- 65 pulling a carbon 14 spoon took 2 fish, rigger at 85 with custom chip pro am fly took one, rigger at 100 pulling a matador sweet pea took one. Lost 2 dipsy fish both on green dot / stud fly.

2 largest Kings were 23 and 26, and we kept a nice steelhead. We released another small king.
IMG_7267.thumb.JPG.c75e5b836af8b7bf233e977ad3fe025b.JPG
IMG_7265.thumb.JPG.063bb59d4f95bb30c86830e5879f6758.JPG

'Bout Time
Mike

Nice fish Mike

Thanks for the advice Sunday. We had the 300 dipsy fire twice and the 90 rigger. All ff. However we could not seem to keep them on the rod As it was time to start in, we trolled into 260 fow when the 295 dipsy started screening. My dad finally got one in the boat. Nice king. Tried to add pic but no luck

Thanks for the help
Don

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Nice fish Mike

Thanks for the advice Sunday. We had the 300 dipsy fire twice and the 90 rigger. All ff. However we could not seem to keep them on the rod As it was time to start in, we trolled into 260 fow when the 295 dipsy started screening. My dad finally got one in the boat. Nice king. Tried to add pic but no luck

Thanks for the help
Don

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Great job. Glad he got one. It's just a start....

'Bout Time
Mike