New LOU Account

Hello All!

Been a lurker for some time but finally made an account.

I have a 16' Starcraft patriot nicknamed the "the Death Star" that I have owned for some time. Have taken that boat all over and has been very good to me. Have fished the finger lakes, Hudson River, and many other locations with it.

I recently got a 20' sea pro that I plan on using in the finger lakes, as well as the big O. Still looking for this girl to make a name for herself.

I'm from northeast Pennsylvania, and fish for a large variety of game fish. At home, fish for walleyes, stripers, Browns and any other big game fish. I fish the finger lakes frequently targeting all species of trout. Have fished Ontario with guides for salmon, as well as the pulaski and Oswego rivers during the runs.

Look forward to learning as well as contributing to this great community. Hopefully I can post some helpful information in the upcoming weeks with some of my currently planned trips [emoji41][emoji41].

Yea buddy another red ribbon!! Congrats welcome aboard!! What part of NEPA. Do you live in? Palmerton/ Kresgeville for me. PAP.

Edited by pap