for sale : usa 2002 Pursuit Express

There's nothing in the Tiara lineup with a similar length, width, power combo to this boat.  
This boat is significantly narrower, requires less power, and is faster and more fuel efficient than the closest boat in Tiara's lineup.

Amenity wise, Pursuits are fishing boats and Tiaras are yachts with fishing capabilities.

As to plants, the parent company has plants in Michigan, North Carolina, and Florida. It's not a one assembly line with different decal situation like you suggest.

Tiara and Pursuit are two separate sister companies designed to compete in two different boating segments, not against each other. It much the same situation as Lund and Crestliner or Bayliner and Sea Ray all being owned by the same parent company Brunswick. They all have distinct models, they don't just get different decals coming off one assembly line.

Actually, in the 80s S2 yachts struggled with brand identity and manufactured Tiara/pursuit. They certainly have come a long way since then and now serve different and distinct segments in the market....... However, one can make the case that the boats share the same DNA.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Actually, in the 80s S2 yachts struggled with brand identity and manufactured Tiara/pursuit. They certainly have come a long way since then and now serve different and distinct segments in the market....... However, one can make the case that the boats share the same DNA.

Good call. I have a Tiara Pursuit. IMG_0416.JPGIMG_0809.JPGIMG_0370.JPG

• 2 weeks later...