(Sold) 1995 Penn Yan 225 Outrage Hardtop

reelintense

1995 Penn Yan 225 Outrage Hardtop

1995 Penn Yan 225 Outrage Hardtop

$10,000 or B/O

Fully Rigged and ready to fish!  Boat can be seen and test driven at Arney’s Marina in Sodus Bay.

Engine is a 4.3L V6 Alpha One with 4700 hrs showing on the counter.  However the engine was rebuilt in the spring of 2011 and has about 600 new hours on that.  Previous owner was a charter captain out of Oswego, hence the high hours.

Boat has been serviced by Arney’s Marina the last 4 years, (Pugsley’s Marina before that) with routine oil changes every 50-60 hours.  Engine was tuned-up summer 2016, with new plugs, wires, distributor cap and rotors. Prop replaced summer 2016. Bellows were replaced spring 2017.  Winterized and stored either indoors or shrink wrapped last 5 years, I have owned it.    With the V6 engine, it cruises at 25-26mph at 3000 RPMS, while also averaging 1.25gallons per hour, between running out, trolling all day and running back.  (The benefit to the V6 versus the V8 models.) 

Tank is single 45 gallon capacity. 

Trailer is a LoadRite, tandem axel.  Beam is 8’6” so legal to tow with no additional permit.  I believe the full loaded weight is around 5500 lbs total, with full tank and rigging.

Trim Tabs

Comes with:

3 Big Jon electric down riggers with 150-200 foot of line, a 12lb downrigger ball, a 12 & a 15lb torpedo weight, 2 10 lb pancake weights and an 8lb ball I use for spring browns.

Each Big Jon has plate with 2 rod holders.  There is already a mount for a forth rigger if desired. 

Two Big Jon planner reals, with 150’ of line each and 2 Super-Ski planer boards.

Lowrance HDS 7 Graph and Chartplotter

FishHawk 840 Probe for downspeed and Temp, w/2 probes (spares are nice, have learned the hard way)

Lowrance Sonar attached, but was told cable is bad and needed to be replaced.  I have never needed and therefore not replaced.

Raymarine SportPilot Auto-Pilot system installed and operational.

Swim platform with ladder.

2 Bert Tracks each with 2 Rod holders.  6 rod holders on hardtop mounted arch, 2 more mounted on hand rails, and 6 more rod holders mounted on rear inside above the doghouse.   In all there are 24 rod holders.

Boat has 2 outrigger mounts still attached, that I now use for holding Nets, as I did get rid of the outriggers themselves.  One picture of the boat shows the outriggers on it, but they are no longer there, just the mounts.

AM/FM Radio, CD Player, w/USB Port for listening to music.

2 rear facing spot lights for inside the boat.  One Hardtop mounted Spotlight added in 2014.

Washdown pump, hose and nozzle.

Auto-Bilge

Ship-to Shore radio

Ritchie Compass

Anchor, rope with chain leader

All Rear Cushions,

Cuddy with Porta-Potty

Buoys, ropes included

Personal rods and fishing equipment NOT included.

You can contact me, Jason, via LOU PM or on my mobile 315-604-2443 (text or call) , for more information or to schedule a visit.

Thank you.

IMG_1106.jpg

IMG_1107.jpg

IMG_1108.jpg

IMG_1109.jpg

IMG_1110.jpg

IMG_1111.jpg

IMG_1112.jpg

IMG_1113.jpg

IMG_1114.jpg

IMG_1116.jpg

IMG_1117.jpg