for sale : usa boat and trolling gear

boat and trolling gear

1987 22' aerocraft. new outdrive last year new gimble,bellows driveshaft coupler you name it it was replaced. engine is 4cyl 170merc i/o. engine is awesome, boat needs some love!! needs transom,floor,and stringer work. definitely a project boat or perfect for someone handy that has the time to fix it. i have four big jon electric down,riggers lowrance hds 8 gen 1 fish hawk x4 planer mast all kinds of stuff. will sell with or without. call for details lots more stuff to add. trailer is dual axle shore lander roll on. not looking for a ton of money just looking to get out of the driveway. possibly willing to piece out but would rather not. will make great deal on trailer and boat only to get it out of my driveway. will sell lowrance seprately and fish hawk also if interested in just that. also have all kinds rods reels lures etc..  5856420741.  must text or call if you want a response or pics

Edited by mattb

just to be clear i can not open any pm, i can not respond to anything at all for some ****ed up reason!!! ifnyou want an answer to your question you need to call or text as it says in the ad. whoever asked about riggers yes will sell them. whoever sent pm not sure if youll get response. i tried but who knows.