My Latest Project

My Latest Project

Hey guys,

I just wanna give an update on what I've been doing since I started my business last year. Especially since I've gotten a few messages asking where I've been and if I've been fishing. Tonight I was featured on Channel 4 news Buffalo. If this is against the rules of the forum go ahead and delete this. I do think its a cool project and something that people on this site would be into. Thanks for watching!! 

Killian

http://wivb.com/2017/08/03/living-in-a-container-it-will-be-familys-castle/

Saw something like that on one of those Extreme Homes TV shows the other day, had about 5 of them joined on various level and angles. Great idea to repurpose the containers and I would guess a lot cheaper than making it out of wood.

Edited by Bozeman Bob

Pretty Damn cool.!! Gives a roof over your head while recycling at the same time. Great idea hope you and your wife have a prosperous outcome with this great idea. Would make for a pretty cool hunting camp. I would imagine getting the containers back in the bush..:lol: would prove interesting, Old saying goes if there's a will there's a way!! Best of luck to you and your new business idea!!