Igloo cooler for sale at sams club today only

Just a warning, I purchased one of these last summer for camping.  They do not hold ice well at all and I already replaced the hinges and locks after 4 camping trips.  I would not recommend them. 

Ha ha funny I stumble across this talk!! I looked at one in Sams club today and I thought that this cooler is junk, first it's feather light, not much Insulation in this puppy. The plastic hinges seemed real frail for a "Heavy Duty" cooler needless to say I left it there.. LOL. I have a Igloo cooler that doubled as a seat with a cushion that snapped to it, that cooler I have today yet. The only thing I fixed was the lock that holds the lid down, not really a lock. That cooler came on a 17ft 1988 Troller boat.  NO I didn't Rusty, I left 1 just so you couldn't say I got the last one and now you can't find one nowhere :whew:  but that's where I went!!!  LOL!!!

Edited by pap

Just a warning, I purchased one of these last summer for camping.  They do not hold ice well at all and I already replaced the hinges and locks after 4 camping trips.  I would not recommend them. 

I couldn't of said it better myself. Same thing happened to me. For tournament cooler, won't hold up.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Lake Ontario United mobile app