Cayuga B & B Fall Trout and Bass fishing derby on Cayuga Lake

Here's the latest, yes you are correct the dates of the tournament are September 9 and 10th. Also the entry fee is $25. Bear just spoke to me and has given me an updated entry form that I will make into a PDF and post on this site ASAP. Sorry for the mistakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

ttt

Attach is the corrected entry form for the B & B Fall Trout and Bass fishing derby September 9th and 10th, 2017. You can sign up at Bear's Baits, located at Myers Park in Lansing New York. Look forward to seeing everyone at the tournament. Don't forget the Barney Baldwin Memorial fishing derby is this Saturday August 12, 2017.

B&B Fall Trout and Bass Derby Flyer (1).pdfB&B Fall Trout and Bass Derby Flyer (1).pdf

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Beauty Brian and probably one of the reasons I don't prefish derbys anymore...get the nice ones before and or after and searching for them during:lol: Nice going bud!

Attach is the entry form for the B & B Fall Trout and Bass fishing derby September 11th and 12th, 2017.  You can sign up at Bear's Baits, located at Myers Park in Lansing New York.

B&B Fall Trout and Bass Derby Flyer.pdf

Wayne if I get you the FLTA schedule early next year could you try to get it to whoever schedules the B&B tournaments and see if we can work around them to try to get them on weekends that the FLTA is not fishing and I guarantee you there will be a lot more people that sign up for all these tournaments including myself I would love to fish all these tournaments but they always seem to fall on weekends that we have tournament scheduled for the FLTA..

Mike

Sent from my SM-N910V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Wayne if I get you the FLTA schedule early next year could you try to get it to whoever schedules the B&B tournaments and see if we can work around them to try to get them on weekends that the FLTA is not fishing and I guarantee you there will be a lot more people that sign up for all these tournaments including myself I would love to fish all these tournaments but they always seem to fall on weekends that we have tournament scheduled for the FLTA..

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Yes Mike, please give me the schedule as soon as possible. I will show the schedule to Steve (owner of Bear's bait shop) to see what can be done. Most of Bear's tournaments have been scheduled for the same weekend for many years now. Not sure how willing he would be to adjust, but I am willing to sit down and talk to him. We still are talking about a way to go through and get a second weight in station. Long point state park seems the most likely however, one of the problems is getting the permission because the state always wants their piece of the pie if you know what I mean. Good luck to all of those in the FLT tournament tomorrow.

Wayne

Anyone have a picture of the leaderboard?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Jim, was down to the park late this afternoon, not many big fish on the board. Sounds like it was tough fishing today with the blow. Will try to get down early tomorrow morning and get a picture posted. If not will post a picture of the final board tomorrow night for sure.

Wayne

Yes Mike, please give me the schedule as soon as possible. I will show the schedule to Steve (owner of Bear's bait shop) to see what can be done. Most of Bear's tournaments have been scheduled for the same weekend for many years now. Not sure how willing he would be to adjust, but I am willing to sit down and talk to him. We still are talking about a way to go through and get a second weight in station. Long point state park seems the most likely however, one of the problems is getting the permission because the state always wants their piece of the pie if you know what I mean. Good luck to all of those in the FLT tournament tomorrow.

Wayne

Okay that would be great but I totally understand if he's not willing to change just know that there probably would be some more entries for these tournaments which I know he was looking forward too, so hopefully if we could do a little bit of adjustment we could help get a few more entries In im sure.. I honestly won't know next year schedule till probably February when they decide but I will definitely get it to you as soon as I get one.. Thank you

Mike

Okay that would be great but I totally understand if he's not willing to change just know that there probably would be some more entries for these tournaments which I know he was looking forward too, so hopefully if we could do a little bit of adjustment we could help get a few more entries In im sure.. I honestly won't know next year schedule till probably February when they decide but I will definitely get it to you as soon as I get one.. Thank you

Mike

OK no problem. It doesn't hurt to try. We'll see what we can do.