Sold / Closed 2-Cannon Mag 10HS's....Mint condition!

2-Cannon Mag 10HS's....Mint condition!

I have 2 Cannon Mag10HS for sale. I am selling because my new boat came with 2 brand new cannon riggers. These riggers are mint and have both been totally rebuilt last year with new motors, computer boards, new motor housings and the clutch pads and thrust bearings/washers have been replaced and greased. Also, these riggers have been upgraded to the new power wires! These riggers are fast! With positive ion and auto stop at the surface. No cracks as well. Comes ready to fish with 2 swivel bases and mounts, power wires to battery, nuts and bolts and I even have 2 locks for these riggers which are very hard to find these days. I am asking $560.00 for both riggers. I live in Utica, NY. I can meet near Pulaski,Oswego area or in Utica area. Shipping will be extra and I will not ship overseas!  When wiring these riggers make sure you use the right gauge wire. I am running 10 gauge closest to battery and 6 gauge to the other rigger on opposite side of boat.

I have 100% + feedback as a seller on e-bay and sold thousands of dollars in equipment. Go to e-bay and click advanced search on right top of page and search by find a member on left side of page near the bottom and type northeastgreatoutdoors...click on my feedback and check as a seller. This will show you I am an honest person and not a fraud. 

IMG_0193.jpg

IMG_0195(1).jpg

IMG_0196.jpg

IMG_0198.jpg

Edited by pjprod

• 1 month later...