Sold / Closed Daiwa Trolling Rods for Sale

Lately I've been noticing that the newer posters trying to sell stuff got this PM me for details going on Hmmm, why is this. Why can't these folks post a pic. and a price?? It's simple to post pics. Personally I'm not calling anyone for a picture or a price, what's there to hide?? Or is it just to much trouble:whew:  I'm not singling this poster out, just see this turning into a on going trend. All the posts being asked could be answered with a simple price and pic. of the whole rod, then say I have X amount of rods. Not being an azz guy's. 

You're totally right Pap, and kudos to you for saying it. It would be easier for the seller to give as many details as possible right away instead of having to answer multiple requests for info...and the extra time it takes for all that, it could be sold already.....seems fishy to me too. 

I've been doing it myself and mostly from my phone. For some reason I can't post pics on this site from my phone and many times can't even respond. Never once been able to open a pm after s couple years of trying. It's definitely the site not the phone I have no issues posting pic or responding on any of the other zites6

Sent from my SM-J727V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 2 weeks later...