Prayer Request

Well after having a great season so far, my family and I are in a new season and it doesn't involve fishing. My wife is 23 weeks pregnant and her water broke last week. I would ask you to pray that she can make it through this week without going into labor, as each week is critical for the baby. I will need prayer as well to use wisdom in managing my household, as we adjust to this new challenge. We are looking at up to 17 weeks in the hospital.

-David & Vanessa

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

My thoughts are with you and your family! My daughter was born at 29 weeks. She's 10 and perfect now. Listen to the doctors they know what they're talking about no matter how crazy it seems! If there's anything I can do feel free to PM me I've been in your shoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man that's is a tough one for sure!! I know how much family means, especially when separated by hours. You got our families prayers for sure. I know it's long distance but technology can keep you "closer" in mind. Best of luck David to you and your wife. 

We can all be thankful we live in the modern age of medicine and technology when these situations occur. Others have been through it successfully so take heart, stay positive, and especially remain very understanding and supportive of your wife as it is really important that her emotional state stays as stabile as possible under the circumstances.

Thank you each and every one for the prayers and kind thoughts. I appreciate it. Great to hear similar stories. Yes, we are relying on friends and family, without them this would be impossible. Relying on others is tough, because as a Dad you always want to be in control. I have to hand this one over.......

Yes modern technology is amazing. I think we are in the best place we could be. They have teams of people ready for baby and my wife.

As of this morning, things are still stable. Wife and unborn baby are doing good. Thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Prep your family and friends that they will be needed awhile afterward to watch your other kids. Hospitals do not allow other children into the areas with newborns to prevent spreading of colds.