cooper canvas/canvas work

finsntins

cooper canvas/canvas work

i hired mark cooper/cooper custom canvas out of sterling ny to do some canvas and carpet work on my boat last winter.it was 3,000 dollars worth of work.i gave him half the money up front,my only request was that the work be done by april,come april,work was still not done,but he did finish it by mid-april after many calls to get it done.meet him to go over work,he did a very nice job and with quality material and i was happy with his work,but he did not do the carpet work.so i paid him for the canvas work,but he asked me for the full amount of the carpet cause he had to special order the material,he said it would be about a week or so and he would get it done.i was not to happy with it,but the marina said he has been doing work for them for years and was trustworthy,so i paid him,that was in april and the carpet is still not done and he will not return any of my messages.i asked him to just refund my money,so i can hire someone else to do the job and still no response.i would never use him again,but if you are going to hire him,just dont pay him in full!!!!!!