Looking for copper reel

Looking for a connector 55 or similar to run 300 or 400 copper off. Anyone got a used one laying around they be interested in getting rid of possibly cash but preferably trade for a few diawa 47lc or some tx22 or jplugs...i have some extras I'd like to trade for something I'd use more of.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Aaron if it is only going to be used on the Finger Lakes you could use 150 yds of 30 lb Power Pro and 300 ft of 30 lb copper and that should fit on the 47LC Great Lakes model

Edited by Sk8man

Aaron if it is only going to be used on the Finger Lakes you could use 150 yds of 30 lb Power Pro and 300 ft of 30 lb copper and that should fit on the 47LC Great Lakes model
Wierd I couldn't even get the copper on it alone? I have the atomik copper. Idk what poundage I'll look tonight maybe I put way to much backer on

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I have a 250 and a 300 set up the way I described above. You probably have 45 lb copper and maybe heavier backing? The 30 lb Power Pro is pretty small diameter. The nice thing about that reel is that it has a higher gear ratio than the standard 47H. I also replaced the drag washers with carbon fiber ones.

P.S. I only use them on the Fingers though:)

Edited by Sk8man