Harbor fish cleaning

Shorelunch  you clearly missed the point of the thread. You think you know more than anyone else. Most people do! Bottom line is a post was started as an observation that was clearly not personal. If it was, the name of Charter or Captain would have been given. There is a rule put in place that should be followed.  Then this became a personal stone throwing contest insulting two separate businesses & the member who started the thread. I thought the person responsible would have seen the thread & been aware that this was unacceptable  & started complying with the rule. 

SO YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH PAUL? Common decency would keep one from dumping guts in the harbor. Fish cleaning station is available. I didn't know there was a topic sheriff, you are a wealth of information & knowledge. Olcott has been a savior to many guys including myself that trailer our boats. The state certainly wouldn't do the necessary work to keep launches open. They already sold the seasons passes & were offering no service or refund. You can bash them if you want, I choose to thank them for the effort.

Say what you want, this was a non issue thread. I would have thought Paul would have been busier this time of year then watching other charters fillet fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

It's now quite obvious you have an issue with me personally. Since you don't have the testicular fortitude to use your real name I'm not giving this thread any more of my time. The charter in question was dumping carcasses in Olcott harbor against DEC regulations. End of story.
Btw mr anonymous "shorelunch"----I've had 2 days off since July 1. I fish every day, unlike you who sits in his Wilson cottage looking down his nose at the rest of the world.
I'll be back in Wilson next May if you want to address your issues with me personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

53 minutes ago, Paul Czarnecki said:

, unlike you who sits in his Wilson cottage looking down his nose at the rest of the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Hey hey hey there !  First off I agree with everything you wrote Captain Paul, except the part I quoted you on. I don't think he has a cottage as he wrote he docked in Olcott for years and is now at the Wilson Boathouse. Your are throwing mostly Islanders under the bus with that sentence, the same way he generalized the Olcott people/situation. I know many down to earth people there and none of them look down on anyone....... OK carry on ,even though he is "trolling " pretty much everyone that responded.

47 minutes ago, shorelunch said:

That puts you hot and heavy in the business at age 15. You should change your websites

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Off the Tristate taxidermy website  business started in 1982. So 2017-1982 = 35 YEARS Genius.Tristate fishing charters started 1988 So 2017-1988=28 years.  I can internet creep as well as you but evidently can do math better! 

Captain Paul Czarnecki has been a full time professional guide to thousands of guests on Lake Ontario since 1988, and currently owns and operat

tough.jpg

Edited by dmd113

The character assassination part came expected actually.  You can smell it all over your grumpy sour grapes azz.  I just want to hear some kind of proof that mature salmon, specifically salmon which are NOT staging or pre-staging, cannot be revived and returned to the lake for someone else to catch.

Stop spewing jibberish and let's hear it.

Younger more impressionable people read this site and may start believing your crap.