Fox/Grenedier Island smallies

last two weeks in july and first week in august i put alot of time in around wolfe island and carlton.  same results as you.  caught fish if 5' to 35' of water.  nothing consistent, just a fish here and there.  but the ones i have been getting are big.  ill be back up on saturday and will post any updates.

last two weeks in july and first week in august i put alot of time in around wolfe island and carlton.  same results as you.  caught fish if 5' to 35' of water.  nothing consistent, just a fish here and there.  but the ones i have been getting are big.  ill be back up on saturday and will post any updates.

That would be awesome. I'm also heading up there on Saturday for a week. My cabin is right in front of round island. If memory serves me right isn't Wolf island in Canadian waters ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

went back out friday afternoon and 4 hours this morning.  pretty much the same thing.  catching them here and there, from 10' to 30'.  nothing steady Water temp was down to 70.  Yes Wolf Island is all canadian water.