LOC Derby Fishing 30.10 King pic

REELJERKS

• 5 weeks later...

Stan ,It has occured to me that you finding this site is going to cost you a lot of money.Tell us the price range your looking at for a house and well get you a nice home within 30 min of these fish. Good way to get even for some of your kings that left home ..........Go East Young man Go East.

well if you ant got more than 3 teeth you would qualify for a cheep trailer in addison ny, 100 thou will put you in a nice house in the subs ,250 willget a nice place a little tighter to a bigger city .now keep in mind the east end of the lake has been know to get 10ft plus of snow a winter buffalo is the snow capt. off erie . now 1 hr south ofrochester will put you in pretty good weather

which one the 20' or the 50'

the housebaot has no downriggers and you can not slow down enough to run dipsy divers. I have fished down the chute a few times for a couple of nice Rainbow Trout off her. Or may be I could trade it for a house in Watertown ??????? it's worth about 120,000.

So I fish there in the summer and back here for the winter ????????

Hey thanks , I read everything on those boards. A ton of great information. I have to hand it to you guys , to take the time to share information is great. All the information I have read over the last 2 years on how you guys fish , works great out here as well. I think just a couple of things left to master. And one of these days soon plan a trip out there I pray.

stan,

the 20' Crestliner is plenty of boat for Lake O. You'd have to pick your days somewhat, but it wouldn't be too limiting. I fished Lake Ontario for years in a 19' Bayliner bowrider and didn't have too many days I couldn't get out.

Tim