Henderson Harbour this weekend.

Henderson Harbour this weekend.

Good morning everybody.

I'm looking for a little insight on what to expect weather wise this weekend. I see rain on Saturday and some wind.

Have fished there quite a few times. We will be running a 21' Mako CC. With the wind forecast, what should I be expecting for wave heights.

Will be staying at Wescott Beach state park. Am I better off driving into Henderson to launch or is it close enough to just run out of the park.

Was planning on fishing the finger but shipping lanes are possible depending on waves.

Thanks for any information anyone would like to share.

Mitch.

Blue Mako CC.

Red Bimini.

White F-250 King Ranch.

Launch rate at the park. Warm water is everywhere you will have to go out deep beyond the finger to find a thermocline. Good luck. Hard to predict the waves when you get out that far in general it's been a rough summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I'm just outside of Sackets and normally launch at the Stony Creek launch when headed to those fishing areas, it's the shortest route by boat to get out there, especially if it's choppy. When it's flat, running from Westcotts or Henderson is a wash.

You can also make a 15 mile steam to deep water in front of Mexico if you want (about the same distance to the lanes).

I'm headed up Saturday, may shoot to get out Sunday, if not, during the week.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United