Sale on trolling spoons - Gander Mtn Syracuse

Sale on trolling spoons - Gander Mtn Syracuse

So I'm not usually a big fan of Gander Mountain. The Syracuse store is having their going out of business sale - which may or may not be real depending on which news report you read. HOWEVER, went there tonight, a lot of the store is pretty [picked over, but they still have a good selection of trolling spoons, heavily discounted!!! I picked up some Dreamweaver spoons for $1.60 to $2.40 each (regular $4-$6.99), some trolling flies for $2.60 (regular $6.49), jet divers, fishing line, etc. Most of the fishing tackle is %60 or more off. Anytime you can get name brand trolling spoons for less than $2.50 each is a good deal. I almost made the wife turn around and go back.....

KIMG1347 (1).JPG

KIMG1350.JPG

Edited by Tominatorny

The bottom of the receipt shows you the total amount discounted. Those of you who feel GUILTY are strongly encouraged to donate half your savings to my Paypal account.... :):):) Ya know, like a Finder's Fee.... Seems like the ONLY ethical thing to do, don't you agree? I just want you guys to be able to sleep soundly at night....

22 hours ago, FishingFool34 said:

why bother driving all the way to Gander and pay half price when you can just go to classifieds here and pay full price from other people that went to Gander?

Lol, that's funny stuff!!

22 hours ago, FishingFool34 said:

why bother driving all the way to Gander and pay half price when you can just go to classifieds here and pay full price from other people that went to Gander?

lol, i seen that add in the classifieds too .