Henderson Harbor Salmon Fishing

You're right, Rich... I guess I didnt look at it close enough - it looked so similar in person to the previous one we caught it was easy to quickly misidentify. Tail shape gives it away and another pic I have confirms the count on the anal fin.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I crossed paths with a boat yesterday with a guy who looked asleep, laying against his hardtop wall... was zig zagging a mile away and just kept zig zagging towRds me, now I see the guy driving all funky from ways away and think... I'm gonna start turning away, meanwhile he's zig zagging right into me veering right. I can't help but think what is this guy doing, I pass his boat like 15ft away and his wife starring at the rods... jumps up, notions to him and by that time I'm just shaking my head. I don't know what it is about trench season but people don't even pay attention. The day before I had some guy with a party of folks and nobody's paying attention, and the guys on the phone driving right at me and there's nothing but open space. All the boats are running north and south and then you get folks just driving right through east/west waving peacefully smiling.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

When trollers head north to south up along the wall and turn around there is generally not a problem.  When they head west to east to get shallow it creates problems.  Dipsys in the trench create major issues.  If you want to use Dipsys head South towards the sands and Sandy Pond where there is more room to work or wait till the pack clears out after 10 a.m. The trench is loaded with fish from 120 to bottom.  We have had good luck with meat and the Atommik Stud meat rig with big green paddle 120 to 130 down. 

Had a great weekend up there for our annual trip up from DE. Caught some big kings with FleetTracker on Friday and fished our boat Saturday and Sunday  

The one picture of my buddy Dave passed out on the boat is what happens after you stay up till 2 am watching the Mayweather cs Mcgregor fight and drink a half bottle of makers mark, then get up at 5am and go fishing! 

IMG_3868.JPG

IMG_3878.JPG

IMG_3882.JPG

IMG_3885.JPG

IMG_3902.JPG

IMG_3906.JPG

Devin, the king whisperer

Haha this made me laugh... lots of fish out there... just gotta do a few things right and you're boating fish. You know how it is. Keeping the boat on big lake next year? [emoji12]

Haha this made me laugh... lots of fish out there... just gotta do a few things right and you're boating fish. You know how it is. Keeping the boat on big lake next year? [emoji12]

Nah, back to Seneca next week. Lol