Canandaigua 8/13

Hit south end Canandaigua at noon today with dad to test boat out with some new gear fishing was slow and pleasure boaters were crazy....but we did mark fish and bait 50 degrees 60 foot down over 100fow marked bait all over randomly and picked up 2 rainbows. Our first Canandaigua bows so we were stoaked. Sutton spoons took both fish one on fixed cheater at 40 foot down running across middle of lake at 3mph on fish hawk other was on 10 color lead down chute in 120 fow...mgreat day fishing with dad boat ran awesome gear worked great and the new Sutton I just picked up caught fish....couldnt ask for any more

Couldn't get a laker to hit the gambler rigs today had that deep the whole trip and alot of marks at it but no dice....next time6d797f7380185f9f893cae17c0454928.jpgb876e81176cf10c06d442cd30e7f5eb6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Nice going Aaron:yes:
Thanks i ran the path I think we talked about awhile back. marked alot of fish a few times I thought the rigger was gonna go and nothing should have changed out gear more than I did....next time still my best day on Canandaigua can't wait till next time

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk