for sale : usa Selling my father's boat

Selling my father's boat

Unfortunately, my father passed away last fall and I need to unload his boat.

We used to go up to Oswego the week before Labor Day for the past 15 years.  He always looked forward to it.

I don't have time to use or maintain the boat right now and would like to see it go to someone who will use it.

Here is the listing on Craigslist: https://nh.craigslist.org/boa/6243144240.html

I would be willing to work with someone to meet that part way or to work with getting the boat inspected.

It's a solid boat and setup for the Big O.

If you are interested, let me know.

Thanks,

-Eric T

1239162_10152132740558852_1210127408_o.jpg

Pappy- the boat is in the Lake Winnipesaukee area of central NH.

I would be happy to meet someone halfway like in Albany or something to view the boat and take a test ride if they were seriously interested.

-Eric

Beautiful boat, woodwork is amazing!!  I went through as what you are, same deal, married, house, twin girls, just didn't have the time for it. Well since then I've bought 3 other boats, none ever worked like dads boat!! Know I'm kicking myself in the a$$ kids love to go fishing, if only I would have kept that boat, never gave me any problems, unlike the 3 I bought and sold. Just saying!! If there's any chance you might take up fishing again, I'd think twice about selling dads boat. Just some info that I would like to pass on. You know what you have now, but your next purchase you will be taking the words of others, even if you get a surveyer. Stick the boat in a shelter and ride 

• 1 year later...