Buyer beware coldwatertackle.com

Buyer beware coldwatertackle.com

I purchased online 7 flashers from coldwatertackle.com. Nice looking website etc. I received an email with shipped date and usps tracking info. I received the flashers but only 3 and packing slip said 7. The problems started when I tried to contact them via emails and phone calls. They never responded and I had to get credit call company involved and credit card company ended up giving me a credit for the missing flashers.

X2 on issue's with Coldwater Tackle.  Was shorted on a couple backordered/drop ship items.  Got one email response then no further contact.  I had done a "trial" order so I don' plan to go back after getting stiffed.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered some salt water tackle from ColdWater.  Big reel and surf rod, drum rigs, etc.  All came nicely packaged and complete.  But thanks for the warning.  Ill 2nd the guys at FishUsa in Erie.  Those guys are top notch.  I place my orders online, and pick them  up at the warehouse on my way up from Pittsburgh.  Great company to deal with.  

25 minutes ago, thumbburn said:

Weird..... I have 2 25 dollar giveaways that they gave me through Lake Erie united..... just received the 2nd one yesterday in a pm.... haven't used them at all yet...

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I have gotten 2 also & used them with no problem at all.

• 2 weeks later...