for sale : usa Lowrance HDS 7 Gen 1

Lowrance HDS 7 Gen 1

Lowrance HDS 7 Gen 1 works perfect comes with, mount, knobs, power wire, skimmer transducer, screen cover, RAM mount, MKR-US2-10 adaptor (allows unit to work with minnkota trolling motor US2 sonar). Asking $300 TYD FIRM! or pickup in Utica-Rome-Syracuse area. Selling to fund a new fish hawk.

Unit is still installed in boat but I can get pictures for anyone interested. 

Edited by FishingFool34

16 hours ago, FishingFool34 said:

Lowrance HDS 7 Gen 1

Lowrance HDS 7 Gen 1 works perfect comes with, mount, knobs, power wire, skimmer transducer, screen cover, RAM mount, MKR-US2-10 adaptor (allows unit to work with minnkota trolling motor US2 sonar), Original box and instruction manual also. Asking $325 + shipping or pickup in Utica-Rome-Syracuse area. Selling to fund a new fish hawk.

Unit is still installed in boat but I can get pictures for anyone interested. 

Buy my Fish Hawk listed here. Save a 100$ off list

Does the unit have GPS and down scan and what chips does it require. Navionics premium or platinum. You mentioned skimmer ducer, is that the ducer that operates all the functions? You mentioned power wire but what about ducer wire, mine was like molded together,, just curious. Also interested!!!

6 hours ago, pap said:

Does the unit have GPS and down scan and what chips does it require. Navionics premium or platinum. You mentioned skimmer ducer, is that the ducer that operates all the functions? You mentioned power wire but what about ducer wire, mine was like molded together,, just curious. Also interested!!!

Yes it has internal GPS, and yes it is down/side scan capable (you would need a LSS structure scan box to utilize imagaing). I ran Navionics premium in it (full size SD card slot). Skimmer transducer is the transom version. None of the HDS units came with SI/DI (unlike HB where you either had it or you didn't), but all were capable of it with the addition of a structure scan setup (comes with its own transducer). Power wire and transducer wire are separate wires with their own connection points. Any more questions let me know!

• 3 weeks later...