The BEST Hull Cleaner I've ever used

longbow

I have a painted (white/blue) aluminum boat that I trailer. Captain John's Boat Brite works good for me. It takes just a little rubbing and it removes the scum line and other stains. Makes the white look white again. Then I give it a coat of wax. It is not cheep ($35/bottle but good for about 5 uses) but works well for me. I don't know how it would work for thick scum from seasonal docking. It is made in Rochester and West Marine has it.

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 9:40 AM, saygrace said:

I use iron out. Fiberglass hull. Spray it on with pump sprayer and then rinse with fresh water and good as new. Give it a shot. First time I saw it used I couldn't believe the results. I also use it on a aluminum hull tracker.  

I use someone else's boat, keeps mine clean. :lol:

Edited by Bait Bucket

• 3 years later...

I use this Seapower marine boat soap by TR  to clean my boat.  I believe it is fitting for any boat as long as you follow its directions for use. I felt great seeing my boat clean and neat using this solution in a foam gun.
 I tend to pair it with a soft-bristle brush, microfiber milts, and a 5-gallon bucket for ease of use. I applied it in a cool shade and it worked splendidly in mixing and scrubbing my boat.