Cayuga 8-16-17

Thanks John and I'm sure they will become casualties of war but I'm really looking to break that 8lb Mark on those salmon and trying to knock out some nice Browns aswell. Plan on hitting Owasco Thursday aswell however I don't think that report will end up public[emoji38] 

Aww, come on man!! Owasco should be hot! Those 8+lb LL are out there and hungry!!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Ty out Here with my pops sk8man. Only e,Lakers so far. Gl

Sent from my VS987 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

After seeing what I saw a few weeks ago I would focus south of sheldrake .. In close 100 fow or so for Atlantics on blue and silver spoons and out in 250 to 280 with flasher flies for big suspended lakers down 80 to 100

Mike

Sent from my SM-N910V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

28 minutes ago, TROUTMAN 87 said:

BOBBY  Where is that big LL?

Harvey we never stumbled across a big landlock today we did catch some keepers though 

28 minutes ago, Iron Duke said:

Great job man!!! emoji106.pngemoji106.pngemoji106.pngemoji106.pngemoji106.pngemoji106.pngemoji106.png

Sent from my SM-N910V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

And thanks Mike I love when a plan comes together and when you can say your going to target finicky finger lakes Browns and find them! I have found though that mid august-late September has been my most productive brown trout fishing and they are beautiful