Cayuga 8-16-17

Aww, come on man!! Owasco should be hot! Those 8+lb LL are out there and hungry!!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks John and I'm sure they will become casualties of war but I'm really looking to break that 8lb Mark on those salmon and trying to knock out some nice Browns aswell. Plan on hitting Owasco Thursday aswell however I don't think that report will end up public[emoji38] 

Nautitroller and I expect I live report from Owasco too lmao.. Don't let us down..

Mike

Sent from my SM-N910V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

All the Browns we caught were beautiful colored however this was the only adult male he was the first one to hit. Doubled with a 4lber then rigger hit a landlock as we got those 2 in then set up shop again turned around hit another brown and landlock and then it became a blur lol it slowed down after an hour and a half then we went to Laker water for a big. Could've boxed out from 8am-9:30am if we wanted to

5 minutes ago, Iron Duke said:

Nautitroller and I expect I live report from Owasco too lmao.. Don't let us down..

Mike

Good one Mike haha and I'd love to target browns over there too cuz we did good on them this spring but I've got a first time trolled going with going to stick with the normal stuff until next week a day after work then maybe I'll target Owasco browns 

Good one Mike haha and I'd love to target browns over there too cuz we did good on them this spring but I've got a first time trolled going with going to stick with the normal stuff until next week a day after work then maybe I'll target Owasco browns 

There's some really nice fish in that lake and really looking forward to fishing there after labor day weekend, which I hope will slow down a bit of the pleasure boaters.. I always enjoy looking forward to Owasco and Canandaigua towards the end of the years because of the amazing off fishing...Here's hoping

Mike