Olcott rest of week

I'm leaving for Olcott after work to fish for 5 days, I know it's been blowing hard up there, what is the usual pattern for Kings after a hard N-NE blow? is the inside area going to be any good or a complete waste, head offshore? I have some boats to cover water and work with but figured I'll see what some of you guys have to say.

Thanks

NE winds will pull in cool water and the big boys will be in tight early in the morning. The bite might not last long esp. if it is a straight east wind, which I stay home. Since you will be there all week and "have to fish" with the east wind on wed and maybe thurs., I would find a good shallow water program early. J-plugs and jointed stickbaits along the bottom. Spin Doctors and Flys along the bottom. When the bite dies in tight, head out to 350-450' for bows and hoe's with an occasional King (spoons mostly).

just left the lake wilson/olcott area and she is looking great. doesn't appear to have upwelled/flipped and the water color looks good as far north as i can see. should be ok from what it look like. looking forward to fishing the next cpl days. dave