Wasn't sure where to start today after the ne blow, so we set up in 100 on a ne troll. We started with 4 smaller kings, all on a 50 rigger with a mag carbon 14. Water temp was very high, in the 40s down 50. Looking for bigger fish, we pointed northeast.

Once we passed 300 fow, we got back into fish- but all small kings again. We would boat 8 more 1-2 year old kings, the biggest about 9 lbs. spoons on riggers was best, 60-80 down. We did get 2 hits on meat on a 300 copper, and one on a dipsey with a spoon. Temp was 50 down 70 or so. Our best water was 400-500 15-16 west. We kept 6 and released 6, including the smallest salmon I have ever seen (caught on a mag spoon no less!!)

Where the heck are the majors?? I covered 100-500 fow today, and saw none....

IMG_5400.JPGIMG_5399.JPG

The Fishin' Physician Assistant

Got some great grilling material there and you're arms aren't killing you from an epic battle with a major on the copper that all you can do with is smoke or bake- you're all set for a good night, enjoy!!

Water at Sodus today was very cold inside 130 down about 85 to 90,  it warmed up at 80 as you got out deeper you had to get down past 100 feet to get in the 40's.

small fish out there bigger fish inside of 150

big change , several boats went deep, came right back in, not sure how they did.

How did you do today? Just saw you come up the river, too rough for a solo run today.

Sent from my LGL22C using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Real well. 8-12, on a better class of salmon. Worked 210-250 just west. Lost a real big fish due to a snapped rod!?!?!? Mostly 2-3 year olds today

The Fishin' Physician Assistant