Textured Fiberglass floor cleaner

JTowne

Textured Fiberglass floor cleaner

Hey can anyone recommend a good product or procedure for cleaning textured floors ? My penn yan floor is bright white but after a few fish and some routine maintenance on the motor .. I have some grease marks , blood, grime etc. I use the wash down pump to clean up on the water but this floor really holds onto stuff . I've had good luck with magic erasers before but very time consuming and the texture shreds them quickly. Lately been splashing some dawn on the deck and just mopping it . But really not doing the trick ... 

It entails a bit of hands and knees scrubbing but Tilex (e.g. cleaner for showers - thanks Kev) does a real nice job on the non skid floor of my Whaler. I use the non bleach version now after screwing up the knees of my pants with the bleach version:lol:

Edited by Sk8man

I carry just a pump sprayer with diluted bleach solution and wash the deck after a good day. At the end of the season or once in a while a great day I break out the pressure washer also but I trailer so it's easier for me. 

Krud Kutter.  It's biodegradable and is used in power washers. I keep a spray bottle to clean my coolers and anything else that gets fishy. Best cleaner I've ever used. You can buy it at Lowes.

Edited by sszoldra