Help fishing out of oswego right now

Help fishing out of oswego right now

Been out here all morning no bites rigger at 99 showing 49 degrees on the fishhawk trolled 400-600 fow running 2 ff 2 mag spoons. 2 dipseys 1 of them is a mag the other is a #1. Mag set 140 on setting 2 #1 dipsey setting 1 1/2 315 out. Trolled between 2.2 and 3 all morning can anyone put me on fish? My hds 7 hasnt been marking fish today for some reason?? 

Try 130 - 100 FOW . Put #1 dipsey out at 240 and 269 . Park your riggers 90- 75 ft down . Start doing some s turns . If outside hits on turn they want more speed . If inside hits on turn , they want slower speed . That's how I find the speed they want .

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I was in Mexico yesterday . My dipsey's 140 and 169 took most of the shots with FF . Number 1 on 1 1/2 setting with ring and wire .

Try 130 - 100 FOW . Put #1 dipsey out at 240 and 269 . Park your riggers 90- 75 ft down . Start doing some s turns . If outside hits on turn they want more speed . If inside hits on turn , they want slower speed . That's how I find the speed they want .

I did nothing on spoons . Dipsey with FF were on fire . Last two times , I was out .

Sounds like a great trip. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Lake Ontario United mobile app