Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

snubbers

Looking for opinions on what company  makes the best snubbers and were to get them really not very happy with the ones i have come across so far looking for quility and reliable and stealth .

I didnt until brook off a couple kings due to leader got caught on snap and straitened out split rings.

1 minute ago, hard knox said:

I didnt until brook off a couple kings due to leader got caught on snap and straitened out split rings.

sounds like drag to tight 

Try to only set it enough to hold the strain of the dipsy but i do use braid so there is no stretch and line tangled around snap on back end of dipsy is just bad deployment and bad luck but just trying to find some good ones dont like th luhr jenson ones.

From what i have seen on line they look better the luhr jehnson but fat nancys did not have any should have cked allseason sports .

x2 on on the lams comment.

Even though it is 50 lb test it can stretch a bit absorb the shock of a vicious strike  from a king and is not as brittle as the fluoro in the cold weather either.

Been using snubbers for a long time on the wire rods. Absolutely no problems with hook up/landing ratio with them. Luer Jenson need to be replaced more often than Dreamweavers but I still use them because they have colors that just plain work well in combination with different color dipsys I run.