Oswego, looking for a report

3 hours ago, Rtrucking40 said:

We fished 90-110 from plant to 4 stacks riggers with ff setup. 82 and 94 was best rigger settings, dipsey setting 2 275 out with a spoon also grabbed 2 fish. Good luck.

This.... best luck today for me was east troll.. so much so if do a lap pick up lines run back west and reset 

I'm with you bassinbob, its much less likely people will post a report when they have a bad day fishing (if there is one) I fished out of sandy pond 100 to 140 feet of water on Sunday afternoon after the wind died down. Marked alot of fish mostly 80-100 feet down, bunches of them. However getting them to bite was another thing, ran dipseys,ff and spoon.200 to 300. Came up empty still trying to figure it out. Maybe the wind had them mixed up or I'm just too much a newbie.

7 hours ago, seeyawader said:

I'm with you bassinbob, its much less likely people will post a report when they have a bad day fishing (if there is one) I fished out of sandy pond 100 to 140 feet of water on Sunday afternoon after the wind died down. Marked alot of fish mostly 80-100 feet down, bunches of them. However getting them to bite was another thing, ran dipseys,ff and spoon.200 to 300. Came up empty still trying to figure it out. Maybe the wind had them mixed up or I'm just too much a newbie.

I've always had a hard time as soon as they are forced out of temperature.  Im guessing the heavy west winds did that.

7 hours ago, seeyawader said:

i didn't fish Oswego but i had my first sunk for the year :( too....