Fished out in front of the pond, Saturday just was not doable for us, Sunday we were met with terrible conditions again but went for it at 1st light, 90fow meat put one 15lb king in the box as the day went on the l lake laid down and we finished in 120/130 with 9 more bites all on meat putting 3 more in the box biggest 22lb crew was a little green (sick) so that's what I'm blaming the terrible ratio on

Fished out in front of the pond, Saturday just was not doable for us, Sunday we were met with terrible conditions again but went for it at 1st light, 90fow meat put one 15lb king in the box as the day went on the l lake laid down and we finished in 120/130 with 9 more bites all on meat putting 3 more in the box biggest 22lb crew was a little green (sick) so that's what I'm blaming the terrible ratio on

Thats great info thankyou !

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

i fished out front of the plant in 100-120' of water sunday morning very rough in the am layed out in afternoon we worked a east west troll all afternoon pulling fish on the turns we had 6 browns 2 kings and 2 coho and lost several others found pockets of 50-57deg water 90-100' down water was rather warmer other then the pockets i could find

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United