Sold / Closed 1990 BAHA WEEKENDER 28' $8000

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just had stringers and transom replaced on the former “Tall Tails” 15k+ it’s hard to find a 28’ solid boat for less then 25k with a platform of a baha like this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 1

I just can't believe how hard it is to sell this boat for $6000 everything works it just needs a good cleaning. I had a guy who said he wanted it but he wanted to hear it run and go for a ride so I put it in the water on Saturday the boat ran great and performed as it should. Who ever buys it will be getting a great boat and a great deal. There will be no more free test rides so bring your wallet with you.

Sent from my VS986 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Just reading through the thread and saw you’re going to keep the trailer for your new boat. Has that changed or will a 10m fit on that trailer?

I will vouch for the spoondraggin! I still can't believe this rig is for sale. Looked at this boat last year and I still think about it! The volvo's are the only thing that scare me about it. They're solid motors that have been maintained well. I'm just not a volvo guy. Wasn't ready to do a motor and trans swap either. If it sits any longer it may turn into my winter project!