Sold / Closed Trophy Hardtop with 150HP ETEC

Ricbme

Trophy Hardtop with 150HP ETEC

IMG_2220.thumb.JPG.172b9f2db36a4a0cc30a939477a69562.JPGTime to downsize.  Sell or trade my 1982 23ft Hard Top Bayliner Trophy with updated 2008 Evenrude ETEC 150HP which runs perfect! 8'6" beam, 3100 lbs. This is a great and safe fishing boat and fishing is all it has ever done.  This boat has been slipped at Keuka lake for 12 years and has only been used 3-5 times a month.  Trolls at 1.5mph, top speed 32-34.  2 BigJon electric downriggers with auto stop and 4 downrigger poles, MagnaPro reels and flea flicker line. 2 Diver rods with braided wire.  Humming Bird 596cHD sonar fishfinderGarmin Striker GPS/Fishfinder. Built in Sub Troll 900. 2 new batteries with Perko switch. Wash down pump with hose. Oh, and the best investment I ever made as I fish normally by myself, a Raymarine Auto Pilot. Have a rod pop, hit the auto button and straight you'll go.  Set the downriggersdipsy rods and top line and don't worry about steering!
The cabin will sleep 3 adults, 1 child.  I took the fridge out so I could use for storage and the cabinet under the sink holds several plastic lure boxes.  I only trailer the boat twice a year, once to put it in, once to bring home.
This has always been a fishing machine so it will need cleaning and this winter it will need some new caulk on widows.
Comes with a tandem wheel Shore Lander trailer with new tires.
Currently on the water at Keuka.  Contact me and we can take it out.
The NADA low retail on just the 2008 Evenrude ETEC 150HP Saltwater edition is $5,500.  I will sell for much less than the combined low retail $8,000.  I would also be interested in trading for a smaller, much smaller 16-18 ft light weight boat or even a pontoon. So if you want to move up from your smaller boat I would consider some deals, what have you got?

The photo with boat on trailer is before power washing after bring home.

IMG_2219.JPG

IMG_2203.JPG

IMG_2207.JPG

IMG_2229.JPG

IMG_2210.JPG

IMG_2206.JPG

Edited by Ricbme
Add Photo

How much less? I'm very interested in your boat. It's almost exactly what I've been looking for. I'd prefer dual outboards but that is the boat. I'd probably re-power it in a few years and upgrade to dual.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United