for sale : usa Interesting 15 foot boat and trailer $100

bulletbob

Interesting 15 foot boat and trailer $100

Its an old  1970 boat  built by a long gone company called CMF, out of the carolinas..
 It is a 15 foot glass side console patterened after a  Boston Whaler or a Mckee.. Deep wide  old scholl fiberglass skiff .Really wide flat floor, and a LOT of room.. She could use some paint and such, but the floor and transom are good, and it might make a very good boat for trolling  with 2 guys.. Lots of space aboard this thing.. It had a low cut  self bailing transom decades ago, and used a short shaft motor  at one time, but someone built the transom up with STEEL!!, to cover the cutout, and it has used a long shaft for a long time. I would not have used steel, but its very solid, and was well done.

. i had a 30  HP on it and it was fine for years, but its more suited to a 35 or 40..  Boat  could use a little TLC, its  a little  dirty from hard fishing use,, but its solid, and really is   a great wide open design for fishing the Fingers which is what i have used it for for a long time.. It actually still  has the old style dual push pull cable steering, which works fine..

Comes with an old but VERY good, VERY solid trailer..  They don't build them like this anymore. Solid NO RUST   heavy built  steel frame,, good rollers, good EZ Glides, good lights. good side rollers, good winch.. NO issues at all, launches and retrieves the boat beautifully.. I usually fish alone, and launch and retrieve   very quickly and easily by myself and I am in my mid 60's.., .  I think I had this registered as a home built.. I do not have a current reg for it.. The tires have been badly dry rotted for 10 years, but have tubes in them ,  and i have taken this boat everywhere with the as is with never an issue, and never even have to put air in them,, Still, It DOES need tires.. I used this boat on cayuga, 8/21/17, motor died, and its time to move on... $100 takes the boat and trailer.. ... bob

as stated, its a dated design, but with a paintbrush and a little imagination, it could be a  very  good fishing platform she is still solid and stable.. Served me well for years..

Pics are  from today, I am just to lazy to reset the date on the old camera... bob

100_2280.JPG

100_2281.JPG

100_2282.JPG

100_2283.JPG

100_2284.JPG