for sale: can HOW MUCH IS MY BOAT WORTH?

HOW MUCH IS MY BOAT WORTH?

I am in Sarnia. But willing to go to a bigger City for appraisal or dealer. 

I just want to know how much my boat is worth. 

Suggestions?

thanks in advance!

Lucky Linda

IMG_8141.JPG

Edited by Lucky Linda

What year and model is it, what motor is on it, does it come with any accessories? Hard to put a number on a boat from a single picture. If your on Facebook check join the group walleye boats for sale and then you can search the group to see what they have been selling for. Lund boat owners also on Facebook is another great resource. 

22 minutes ago, Rusty said:

I'll give you a hundred bucks   Lol

5 minutes ago, Jhettenbaugh said:

What year and model is it, what motor is on it, does it come with any accessories? Hard to put a number on a boat from a single picture. If your on Facebook check join the group walleye boats for sale and then you can search the group to see what they have been selling for. Lund boat owners also on Facebook is another great resource. 

Sorry for the confusion, I wasn't asking you to price it. I was wondering where to go to get a price on it. I did find the NADA site that another member suggested to be quite helpful. 

Thanks,

linda

I'm not sure if it is the same in Canada but here in the U.S you only pay sales tax on the final $ amount of the new boat after the trade in value has been deducted so take that in to consideration on trade in vs private sale. Lunds bring all the money on the private party side. I would try listing it on walleye boats for sale on Facebook and see if you can get a quick sale from a private party sale if not trade it in. 

8 minutes ago, MikeyP said:

Nice boat Linda. Are you moving up in size?

I will likely stick to the 20' size but I need a boat with wider gunels if I spelled that right lol. I want better down riggers. This boat has been great no question. I love it. But now that I am in Lake Ontario, I want the next step. 

21 hours ago, ontherise said:

Do want an appraisal with or without the Canadian flags... price will differ drastically...emoji6.png

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

It was Canada Day...I had a full size flag on there to do pictures with the fish I caught too lol