Canandaigua Canandaigua 8/25

Canandaigua 8/25

Haven't been out in a long time so I took the day off.  Headed out at 6:30 and lines in around 7.  First rainbow at 7:30 next around 9.  Both on gamblers on dipsy and jet divers out 230 over 200.

First around 4 pounds next seemed around 7?  No scale on board

IMG_20170825_071424.jpg

IMG_20170825_090716.jpg

IMG_20170825_094524.jpg

Edited by swambach

It is interesting and you may have stumbled on to something. I have caught them occasionally on them behind cowbells over the years but to catch a couple bows on them that way is something to think about. They also respond to worm harnesses with dark blue plastic worms by the way:) Nice going:yes:

Edited by Sk8man

4 hours ago, Sk8man said:

It is interesting and you may have stumbled on to something. I have caught them occasionally on them behind cowbells over the years but to catch a couple bows on them that way is something to think about. They also respond to worm harnesses with dark blue plastic worms by the way:) Nice going:yes:

Thanks!  The bigger one hit like a hammer and was very acrobatic.  Leaped a few times getting it back to the boat.  Bent the treble hook too

Edited by swambach
Typo

They are a heck of a lot of fun. I fish specifically for them and browns out here and even the smaller ones are pretty lively :)

Edited by Sk8man