Oswego 8/25

Got out at 6 this morning, marked a fair number of fish down about 120-150 over 250-350 FOW straight out of OZ. Lost a nice fish on 120 rigger with green e-chip flasher and hammer fly. Started trolling west maintaining course over 340 FOW and pulled a dink on dipsy. Lost another on dipsy after fighting it for a good while. Ended up pulling a nice 22 pound on magnum dipsy w/200 ft. Of line out so about 100' down. White spin doctor with green dots and shredded hammer fly. Fishing was VERY slow for us packed up a little after noon with 2 fish in box.

20170825_102048_1503677099917.jpg

4 hours ago, FishnChef said:

Nice report, welcome to The Forum. Hopefully things pick up in the next couple days I'll be down there Monday

Thanks. I'm thinking things will settle back in. Heard that the temps were looking alot better today. Bite is still slow out of Oz for most, but talked to some guys out of Mexico Point who did well today.

1 hour ago, mrk61 said:

Hey Nick, it's Mike, 21' Hydra w/a! That's a great fish!! Was very nice meeting you and your Dad! Appreciated the kind Intel while we were out there yesterday!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Great meeting you guys Mike, I liked your fish a little better ;) glad you guys got into some!