We are 3-7. One mature and an 8 lb steelhead. One skipper. Dropped
Three on a flounder pounder at 105'. Fishing 110 fow to 180 fow. The larger fish were on a chrome 2 face spin dr with a green crinkle fly.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

1 hour ago, tlax011 said:

Strange day not sure where to start tomorrow every one else have a tough day today?

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

start at the 30line straight out had a fantastic day out there. ended up with a 4 man limit containing 7 matures  2 coho and three steelies. 75-90 down  moonshine geezer and carbon 14 were our best spoons and white green dots with the pro/am glow fly also white 2face with the stud fly took all but 1 of our matures on wire out 255 and 280 on a 2 setting. Also released several 2yr old kings and steelies. a lot of the steelies came on sliders and a ten color leadcore

start at the 30line straight out had a fantastic day out there. ended up with a 4 man limit containing 7 matures  2 coho and three steelies. 75-90 down  moonshine geezer and carbon 14 were our best spoons and white green dots with the pro/am glow fly also white 2face with the stud fly took all but 1 of our matures on wire out 255 and 280 on a 2 setting. Also released several 2yr old kings and steelies. a lot of the steelies came on sliders and a ten color leadcore

Apparently I'm an idiot. What's the white 2face look like?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app