Launched at East Fork Marina around 1:00 pm. Met Brian Gamble and his son Brayden. My son Liam played with Brayden while I set up the boat and waited for the launch to become available. Kurt 33canuck met us and we got out through some rollers as motored out to 140 fow and went all the way to 380 fow. We set up trolling northeast with riggers 110', 120' and 130' and 2 wire divers at 355'. Gator spoon took a fish, mag NK black and glow with gold cup took fish, but green dot spin dr with reel hooked up fly and green dot spin dr with atomik hammer fly on wires were our best producers at 355'. We had a great time and got some good grilling size fish and one 8 lb and one 15 lb fish. All kings 5 kept, tossed 2 back undersized and lost 2 on the wires. Liam got to reel in his first king 8 lb er made me very proud. Kurt was so helpful and he always has delicious boat snacks of venison slim jims and venison salami, cheese and crackers. So great to be out on a beautiful sunny afternoon.IMG_6163.JPGIMG_6164.JPGIMG_6165.JPGIMG_6167.JPGIMG_6168.JPGIMG_6170.JPGIMG_6172.JPGIMG_6174.JPGIMG_6175.JPGIMG_6179.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app